AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have a stackable LG washer and dryer. The washer is not

Customer Question

I have a stackable LG washer and dryer. The washer is not getting the proper water pressure to fill the unit yet the water pressure is fine where it connects to hoses from house. Any ideas on the problem?
Thx Andy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 11 months ago.

If water pressure is fine all through your home then the water inlet valve will need to be replaced to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.