Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Whirlpool dryer control locked, maybe 6 years old, If

Customer Question
Whirlpool dryer control locked JA: Can...
Whirlpool dryer control locked
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: maybe 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible if not I will have to call someone
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I know
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Most Whirlpool dryers unlock controls by holding the End of Cycle Signal button for 3 seconds. Let me know what happens and supply the model number just inside the door opening if it does not work. Thanks.

Do you have an update? Do you still need help?

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave