John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Wait a minute please, several months, Depends how involved

Customer Question

wait a minute please
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: several months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends how involved it is. I am a mechanic and electrician.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think that you asked what the symptom is. Pressing the vent control does start the fan but the display also gives a message "warming drawer". The drop-in range doesn't have a "warming drawer"!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you today. What is the model number to your appliance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JES9900BAS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also pressing the "vent" control the fan strength is not as strong as it used to be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but the "better half" has called me to dinner but I will leave this screen up on my PC.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good I am going through some information for you I will get back with as soon as I can figure out what could have caused this.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Sadly I am unable to locate any information about this problem. Since your unit does not have a warming drawer telling you how to clear the code and open the drawer is not going to help. So I will opt out and open this up to other experts.