Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My Kenmore gas range displays f11 and the oven controls does

Customer Question

my Kenmore gas range displays f11 and the oven controls does not work. what is the cause for that
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you today. What is the model number of your oven so I can assist you better?

the "f11" fault code indicates a stuck or shorted button on the electronic oven control (eoc). flip the house circuit breaker off to the range or disconnect the power cord and then wait 30 seconds and reapply power. if "f11" recurs, the electronic oven control/clock assembly will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I have sent you over the phone call offer if that is still what you are wanting all you have to do is hit accept and we will be connected via the phone through just answer.

If you are not wanting the phone call after all do not feel pressured I am more than happy to assist you here on this question. I have already told you what the F-11 code means and I can tell you how to fix it on here if you would like.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
model # 790.72402013

Did you get these directions?

I was wondering how its going?