Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
One moment while I get some information for you!
Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.
Most likely the unit is cutting out on the magnetron tube limit. There is a sensor on the magnetron tube that will cut power to the unit if it gets too hot. This could be a bad cooling fan for the magnetron tube, a bad magnetron or a bad limit. You need to take it apart and make sure the cooling fan is running. If so I would replace the thermal limit then the magnetron tube,.
All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!