Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Maytag electric range Model mer8700051 Serial

Customer Question

I have a Maytag electric range Model mer8700051 Serial r62359083. We have tried to clean the oven at least 3 times to no avails. The residue has not moved at all. Is this part of the guarantee, because we are ready to return this range purchased less than 90 days ago. Is there a telephone we can call? I do not lioke corresponding this way.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchase 6/17/16 at Best Buy in Allen Par, Mi
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'd like to. But does it take a special technician?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Juast hown to clean irt or return it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

If it is not cleaning well you may want to return it or have warranty service come and check it out. Call this number to get it returned or get it checked out.

1-***-***-****

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!