AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Our GE Refrigerator model# CFSP5RKB SS has no power. All the

Customer Question

Our GE Refrigerator model# ***** SS has no power. All the sockets have been tested and they have power. No lights inside or on door panel control board.
There was a slight power surge before it went out. We rest all the breakers and have tested the power outlets all are live and working.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 10 months ago.

If no power at all then the control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to Use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.