How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Webb-Guy Your Own Question
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2112
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Webb-Guy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Serv-Wave Freezer, model RF 1, ser.4046542, I need

Customer Question

I have a Serv-Wave Freezer, model RF 1, ser.4046542, I need the goose neck drain tube and the control moudle
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the model number to your unit so I can be sure to locate the correct parts for your freezer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RF 1 is the model number &(###) ###-####is the serial number if you need me you can get me at(###) ###-####I'm Ed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The unit is made in CHINA if that helps
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Finally was able to locate a catalog where you can call in and order the parts that you need. The number is ***** there but I figured I would supply the current catalog as well.

(###) ###-####/p>

That is the number you call to order. If you find this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top. Rating does not stop you from following up with me. All I ask is to not rate me negatively if you have anymore questions please reach out to me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

I was wondering how its going? Was my information helpful at all. If not just let me know and I can opt out for someone else to assist. All I ask is for you to please not rate negatively.