John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool over the range 30" microwave oven

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool over the range 30" microwave oven WMH30107-2.
It performs all functions except heating! From previous error messages I believe the door closure switch has failed (1 or both).
1. Is the switch(###) ###-####the correct swith to replace the existing switches?
2. If I were to replace the 30107AB-2 with the 1.9 Cu ft version, will I have to move the rear supporting bracket and support structure? I am concerned that moving the hole to a close by position in the supporting stud could give me less support than utilizing a whole in teh same position.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

When it should be cooking, is the sound the same as it has been when it did work or is it much quieter now when it runs?