How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need mirco switch, switch,latch top front..part number

Customer Question

I need mirco switch, switch,latch top front..part number y-703351 wish is no longer stocked, i know there must be a replacement pair for this but i cant cross anything over to it,,,can you help ? this is for wall upper stove model W241
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

can you take a picture of the part and use the attach file button above the text box to attach the picture of the switch so I can see if anything would cross over to the switch since it's no longer made?