John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a new Jenn-Air slide in induction stove and I pulled

Customer Question

We have a new Jenn-Air slide in induction stove and I pulled it out and raised the height so I could put the metal strips around the edges. I unplugged it and plugged it back and slid it back in and it has a slight high pitched beeping sound about every 4 or 5 seconds. Any ideas?
Hugh
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you tonight. What is the model number of your unit so I can pull up the manual for you so we can figure out this problem together.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
JIS1450DPO
The stove works but the range does not!

I am unable to locate anything with that model number can you double check and make sure everything is right?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
J1S1450DP0
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My wife is really upset and I think I better get the Jeff Lynch appliance guy to come out here!
Sorry!

Your fine I understand I can have this question closed for you. I Was unable to pull up a manual with that number either. Please do not rate since we were unable to solve your issue. I will send this in for a refund.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you so much!