John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Alarm keeps going off

Customer Question

Alarm keeps going off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Is the alarm still giving you trouble? If so what is the model number of your fridge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This reply came 60 hrs after I asked the question. If it was clear it would take that long I would not have used the site bi am hoping for a refund b
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I did not see your question until now but absolutely I can send this in for a full refund. I apologize about the wait time it is not normally like this at all. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please do send in for full refund. Do I need to do anything toward that refund?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 year ago.

No there is nothing you need to do customer service will take care of your full refund.