Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Bosch B22CS50SNS/02 FD9005005627 Stopped cooling; Freezer

Customer Question
Bosch B22CS50SNS/02 FD9005005627 Stopped cooling; Freezer contents...
Bosch B22CS50SNS/02
FD9005005627
Stopped cooling; Freezer contents thawed when we woke up in the morning.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Can you check and see if the compressor is running and the fan next to it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I took off the grill on the bottom the fan (in the middle) was running but it does not appear that the compressor is running. When I turned the power off and back on it made some noises, the fan eventually started running and then stopped. Now the fan is running again.

OJk if that fan is running see if the compressor is running and vibrating it should be....if not that is the issue. The start relay on the compressor could be bad.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to know how to fix it quickly. I will definitely give you credit when it works.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not leaving. Did you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All I ask is that you help me fix the refrigerator. Do I need another "expert?"

Did you get to the compressor to see if it is running and vibrating?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We established that the compressor is not running. Now I need to know how to fix it. I hope to continue in the morning.
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer another expert here. I see your expert opted out so I will see if I can help you.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Bosch-Compressor/00673193/1561946?ss=b129&mr=1#repairHelpAnchor

This is the part you are going to need to order and if you would like I can see if I can locate a manual or a video to help assist you with installing it?

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok so sadly there are not videos to go off of but I am pretty sure I have a tech manual that should be able to walk you through although it is highly advised to have a certified technician install it because it can become complicated.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I was wondering if you had the chance to look over the information I provided you. The reason it is highly advised a technician installs it is because it requires special tools as well as a federal license to get the refrigerant.

I hope you find this information helpful and if you do please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you have any follow up questions you can reply back to me here on this thread.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sir, when I was abandoned by the prior tech I hired a local repairman and will proceed with him. I will not rate you since you did not help me but I would like to rate Appliance Guru. Please advise.
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

That is completely fine I will send in a message that you would like to rate appliance guru for his answer. Someone will reach out to you to do so.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb