How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22267
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

At the back of my frig there are two tubes going diagonal to

Customer Question

At the back of my frig there are two tubes going diagonal to the ice maker. Here is my problem. the one that carries water to the ice maker is cracked almost at the end where it goes into the frig.
How can I pull out and replace with a new one? Please help
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

The entire line should pull out and may require it to twist counterclockwise to come free. Can you post a picture of the end that is cracked, please?