Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I was taking out some frozen food from the freezer and broke

Customer Question

i was taking out some frozen food from the freezer and broke the arm off the ice maker. can it be repaired or do I need to buy a new ice maker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

There is a small hole in the back of the control head on the ice maker. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The video at the link below shows how it is installed!

CLICK HERE

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9we23-taking-frozen-food-freezer-broke.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team