Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Viking refer that is not cooling, compressor not

Customer Question
running JA: Can you guesstimate how...
I have a Viking refer that is not cooling, compressor not running
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model # VCSB423DBK
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes this is a variable speed compressor DC it have a voltage inverter the low voltage board supplys a signal to the inverter to tell it how fast to run the compressor I need to know what that signal is so I can test it the inverter is also supplied with 115 v ac and that supply is good also there is a green light flashing on the inverter (maybe a fault light ? ) it flashes 3 times.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
9/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

hello , is the compressor completely cool to the touch?..u have 115 vac to compressor inverter board ?but nothing out ? ..if you have a meter do you get the same ohm reading on all the 3 pins of the compressor ,,top=left ,top=right ,left=right ..thx Randy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the compressor is completely cool to the touch, I checked ohm value and I have 6.2 ohms all 3 ways, and yes i have 115v ac at the inverter. I asked in my original question how to test output signal from low voltage board to the inverter. Is it a pwm signal?
Thank Tim.

hi , you check the out put to the compressor with meter ,but i can tell you right now the inverter board is bad ..you have 115 vac going to inverter board..you should have the voltage the compressor reqs on that plug in on the 3 pin connector to the compressor ..plus your compressor is good if you get the same ohm value on all 3 pins at the compressor ..inverter board is bad

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is my understanding that the low voltage board tells the inverter board how to run the compressor, so how do you know that the low voltage board is good and the inverter is bad?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's been 2 days and I haven't had a response from you? Do you need more info?
Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician