Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch dishwasher. Not sure of model. It has

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher. Not sure of model. It has developed a loud metallic snap of pop sound when closing door. At about he 45 degree mark. I can see a visible snap movement in lower left hinge connection when the snap happens
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The hinge will likely need to be replaced. Typically, it is recommended to replace both at the same time.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is it a DIY fix? Or need a certified repair person?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The hinges are not easy to replace, it will require a lot of disassembly and removal of the dishwasher from the cabinet. Unless you are very comfortable with this, it may be best to have it done professionally.

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!