How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22896
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a way to send a picture of the control board to

Customer Question

Is there a way to send a picture of the control board to that I can ask a question...on how to replace a control board for a Kitchenaid K5RF42DTX02, contol board PS315060. There are 2 main harnesses coming out each side of the board, and small harness in back. Where does that small one plug in? I can't find a socket or harness
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I suspect the plug you see is a test point for the defrost terminator. You can use the ADD FILE button to upload a picture.