Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

OK back again... I've replaced water level sensor, now the

Customer Question
OK back again... I've replaced...
OK back again... I've replaced water level sensor, now the machine acting like it has water in the tub and it's trying to drain it out.. i cannot get the front board to respond to commands the door lock light just flashes I've checked pressure hose from the sensor it was damaged and I replaced it..I don't know what to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
9/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model number?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wfw70hebw1
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've replaced the APU I've tested the IF all it does now is act like it's trying to drain water the control panel will not respond. I unplugged the water level sensor and the control panel with just flash the F3E1 until I plug it back in..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got some knowledge about appliances
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still here
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello is anyone there
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

How long have you let it run trying to pump out?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just a few minutes and then I unplug the washer because the control panel will not respond I can see water in the pipe trying to pump out

With these new controls, that error needs to time out. Plug it in and let it run. It may take 30 minutes to clear but just let it run. Let me know what happens, please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK will do.. I'll give it a try thanks

Roger that, keep me posted!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey Kelly great news the washer seems to be working now thank you.. New problem dryer��model # fafw3517kr1 error code E 5b I've replaced the thermal coil it's getting heat but it stops after 1 minute and flashes that code any ideas

The model you posted is a washing machine, so I can only give you basic information. The E5B error on the dryer means there is no heat. So, if it is is heating, the issue is most likely with the control. Nice job on the washing machine!

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK kelly the error code is E 68 the Frigidaire affinity dryer will flash, it runs for 30 second and then it stops

May I please have your dryer's model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The model and serial numbers have faded off unfortunately

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Well, that is probably a control issue. See the link below.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician