John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I bought a used Haire washer. The tub looks like its

Customer Question

I bought a used Haire washer. The tub looks like its sagging. What is wrong and how do I fix?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
  1. If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner spin tub, does it move up and down or is it solid?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Above the serial number on that tag is the model number. May I please have that number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

IN the diagram at the link below, the tub is suspended in all 4 corners on the number 110 & 111 suspension rods. Are those rods intact if you pull the tub to the opposite corner for inspection?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

In the diagram at the link below, the tub is suspended in all 4 corners on the number 110 & 111 suspension rods. Are those rods intact if you pull the tub to the opposite corner for inspection?

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Maybe another will be willing to help, I will place your question back to the list.