Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am looking for information on a F & P Pakrica stove

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Ok this wold be hard for me to say then, is this a glass top?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to find a manual for the stove on the F & P stove without any success

Is it a glass top?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ring elements which I have already purchased
Is a manual available

I would need the model to say can you upload a picture of the elements?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just being asked to pay out without any real answers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The small element part no is 83287
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know how to get to the elements as the element does not appear to lift up on a hinge like other stoves I have changed elements on before

Those elements just pull out and you can connect the wiring to them. Have you tried to pull them out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The other 200 mm element assembly is part no 575635

Yes I see these should just lift and pull out you just pop that cap and the should slide to put the wires on them.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!