Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Looking for a dryer lint filter

Customer Question

looking for a dryer lint filter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave. What is your model number? Does it start with 110?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

The dryer model is on a tag on the frame if you go to SEARSPARTSDIRECT.COM and enter that model number in you will get a breakdown to see the lint filter. The model will show up

110.99999222

796.36932092

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Here is a link to a list of Kenmore lint filter. One of them is sure to be the one you need. When you click on the picture, the grid is 1" each block so you can determine if it is the right size.

Let me know if you still need help and once you’re ready, don’t forget to rate me by clicking on the 5-star at the top of your screen. Thanks.

Kenmore lint filter link-Click here

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members. Answer: The dryer model is on a tag on the frame if you go to SEARSPARTSDIRECT.COM and enter that model number in you will get a breakdown to see the lint filter. The model will show up 110.99999222796.36932092 All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Hello, this is Dave. Were you able to compare your old filter to on at the link I provided? If not I will need your model number.