John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I can't adjust the temperature on my GE arctica

Customer Question

I can't adjust the temperature on my GE arctica refrigerator. The light just blinks with no temperature showing on the display
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about seven years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your refrigerator today. Do you have a model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section so I can better assist you?