Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a LG refrigerator LBC2252OSW that suddenly lost all

Customer Question
power. Outlet has power, I...
i have a LG refrigerator LBC2252OSW that suddenly lost all power. Outlet has power, I took cover off and the fuse looks to still be good, does the board need to be replaced?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 or so years. LBC2252OSW bottom freezer.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don;t think so.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

The fuse on that board is actually bad jumper over the fuse and plug it in it will work fine, you can either get a new board or solder a new fuse in.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician