Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The center element of the right hand three element burner on

Customer Question
my GE Profile, Model PS978sT11SS...
The center element of the right hand three element burner on my GE Profile, Model PS978sT11SS not burning. I replaced the three element burner still not working. Replace the large circuit board found the control panel. That didnt fix it. Now what do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Change out the switch for the burner that is the issue. DO you need a part number?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the location of the switch?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The model number is ***** GE PS978ST1SS. Profile model radiant heat stove with double oven

Does the touchpad input do anything when you try to control that burner?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it performs as normal. I swapped the wires for the center burner and outer burner. The center burner then worked fine. It appears the circuit board in the rear of the stove may be the fault. Possible the relay K8 is bad or the diode. I will try a new circuit board. I am sorry but you really haven't helped me. Are you familiar with this General Electric stove?
John, Home Appliance Technician