Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The convection fan is squeaking. Can this be lubricated,

Customer Question
The convection fan is squeaking...
The convection fan is squeaking. Can this be lubricated, tightened or replaced easily? What is the first step for a cure?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: First noticed it 3 days ag0. Unit is 3 years old.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: No I did not. This is a MAS365GASXE oven with stove top. I know it has a thermostat. I was not aware of any filter.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I prefer to fix myself.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am relatively good at fixing things and following instructions. I also support Liverpool FC.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: First noticed it 3 days ag0. Unit is 3 years old.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: No I did not. This is a MAS365GASXE oven with stove top. I know it has a thermostat. I was not aware of any filter.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I prefer to fix myself.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am relatively good at fixing things and following instructions. I also support Liverpool FC.
8/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The motor uses sealed bearings used in high temperature applications. There is no way to lubricate it that will result in a permanent repair. The motor may be quieted temporarily but will likely need to be replaced.

Kelly, Appliance Technician