Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a problem with my he pts22lcs

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with my he pts22lcs
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The display will always default to the actual temperature in the cabinet. So, I suspect the issue may be with the main control on the back of the cabinet. Do you hear a fan running in the freezer? Is the compressor running?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your diagnosis was correct, the main control was defective
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

That is great news, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!