John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My DUET, I HAV A PROBLEM WITH MY WASHER I START IT ALL LIGHT

Customer Question

my DUET
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I HAV A PROBLEM WITH MY WASHER I START IT ALL LIGHT UP BUT IT WON'T START ?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PURCHASED ON 03/25/2015 REGISTERED ON 9/14/2015, BUT DID NOT USE UNTIL SEPT. 2015 AS MY APT WAS BEING REMODELED. MODEL # WFW72HEDWO SERIAL # C445532342 HAVE NOT USED IT A LOT AS I HAVE BEEN AWAY 3 MONTHS ON 2 OCCASIONS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what do I have to do?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: tell me what is wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So to be clear, can you select and change all the different cycles and settings? What happens when you press the start button? Does the door lock? What does the control panel do? etc...

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?