Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Dryer works fine for about 5 minutes, then tones error 64.

Customer Question
Frigidaire affinity. I detached the...
Dryer works fine for about 5 minutes, then tones error 64. Frigidaire affinity. I detached the vent tube from back and dryer ran for about 15 min before toning out.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: one moment please
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model FASE7021NWO Yes I am capable if I know the issue
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Made by electrolux
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The tech sheet for your model is attached. That error means there is an issue in the heater circuit, likely the element has opened. Do you have a meter to test with?
Kelly, Appliance Technician