AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have an old Jenn-Air Self Cleaning Convection Oven,

Customer Question

I have an old Jenn-Air Self Cleaning Convection Oven, probably a 1985 or older.
We cleaned the oven but cannot unlock it. It has been days since the oven was cleaned so it is no longer hot. Any suggestions
Thanks,
George
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 11 months ago.

Try setting self-clean again wait 3 minutes and cancel. You will probably have to change the lock. Being that old of a unit you most likely find any parts unless it is used ones.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I am paid for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

I see this question is still open, do you need more help?