Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Have a Blomberg WM 87120 NBL00 Washing machine that has

Customer Question

Hi have a Blomberg WM 87120 NBL00 Washing machine that has started displaying a "door" error and will not start. I tried opening and closing the door again (of course), then resetting it by pressing on/off while holding the start/pause button, then unplugging it, but nothing seems to work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your broken appliance . I believe there could possibly be a problem with your door switch.

You may also want to check your owners manual to see if you are still under a warranty.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Travis,
If it is the door switch, can I replace it myself?
Would the "door" error keep blinking even when the door is open?
Thanks

Yes you can replace it yourself but of course if it is still under warranty they may just do the work for you for free possibly. Doing the work yourself will cancel out your warranty is why I was asking. Not all companies are the same of course, and yes you can still have the door error even if it is the door switch because the door is not latching properly. In the event you would like to contact the company itself and ask them where you can get part here is there information as well.

This is the phone number for service

Toll Free Number

at 1(###) ###-####for direction to an

Authorized Blomberg Service Agent

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 months ago.

I just wanted to check in with you and see how things are going.