Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have Bosch slide-in electric range, glass cooktop w/

Customer Question
stainless steel surround. Followed cleaning...
Have Bosch slide-in electric range, glass cooktop w/ stainless steel surround. Followed cleaning directions but notice "shadows" seemingly UNDERNEATH glass. Anyone heard of this & how to fix it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The appearance you are seeing is very common. It is a part of what happens to the glass and there is little that can be done to correct it. That being said, some models had a known issue with the glass appearance and may be covered under a service rework.
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Kelly, Appliance Technician