John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a washer with an error it's a hoover please contact

Customer Question

Hi I have a washer with an error it's a hoover please contact for more details
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the model number and product code that is on the rating label inside the door and also tell me what the error code is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi it's a hoover vhd (Wmh148df ( I think ))Top line says Vh w854db-80
Next line down says 3100333609420192And I've search hoover website for these and both say its not available and they are 100 % correctIt's a e04 error but it never came up at first. I moved the washing machine to a new house put it on a rinse cycle. Turned it off came back to it and all it did was keep pumping out. Wouldn't let me select a program. Now it's come up with e04 error and so I Google it thought it was the pressure switch so blew down the tube and it was clear and tried adjusting the switch but still got the error code
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK E04 indicates that you have got water in the base of the washing machine. You will need to get a towel and remove the rear panel and mop up any water in the base. It should then reset and you can use it again. If this happens again you will need to find the water leak and seal it/replace the leaking parts. Would you now at this point kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a good afternoon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no base
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've literally just turned it upside down turned it back and it's working O_o
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Excellent news - you reset the fload switch, I hope the shock absorbers and the springs did not come out of their holders?