Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Thanks

Customer Question
thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What can I do for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have a lg washer dryer combo, it has been reading a code of UE for about a year now, is it the position sensor or the ball sensor, lg wm 367hwalso my dryer is a older whirlpool with the heating element(###) ###-#### it does seem to be heating up and it also looks dark gray at the top but the filament looks fine, the kids did not take out the clothes softner fabrics and it stop the flow of air, there was like 4 sheets melted to inside grill for the air flow, so is the element bad or just sensor or something else

I only can answer a question about one appliance, you have to post the other question in a new question.

To answer the LG washer question yes the UE code is unbalanced load code. YOu should replace the hall sensor to fix that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied thank you.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician