Phil
Phil, Shop owner
Experience:  Degree, Mech. engr. shop owner. 51 years experience
23932409

Amana bottom freezer model ABB1924DEB, handle is loose and

Customer Question

Amana bottom freezer model ABB1924DEB, handle is loose and has now come off on the left side. How do I tighten and reattach?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you must access the screws that hold the handle on from *inside the door, after the door gasket and white plastic insert is removed.

If you lift the magnetic door gasket you will screws all around the perimeter, remove those, and the gasket and the plastic insert, you will then have access to those screws.

Its time to locate the 'finish and rate your expert' link, I will appreciate it and in exchange will hold the question open for a bit of additional coaching if needed. Thanks!