AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Maytag neptune washer, model mah6500aww. Got moter error,

Customer Question

maytag neptune washer, model mah6500aww. Got moter error, replaced motor not the control board. washing machine comes on , door locks water comes in . then process stops.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

What was the error code you were receiving?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lr

The LR code means "locked rotor" which is just a way of saying the control is not seeing the motor turning. This error is really a difficult one to diagnose without being with the unit to work on it. I would highly recommend getting a technician to come to your home to check it out so that it is resolved correctly.

Please use the star rating chart at the top of your page to rate me a 3 or higher so that I am paid for helping you, Thanks!