Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a norcold model N300R and the exhaust isn't working,

Customer Question
the smell comes into the...
I have a norcold model N300R and the exhaust isn't working, the smell comes into the room...any thoughts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

When you say the smell is coming into the room what smell exactly? The exhaust?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The exhaust is coming into the room and it should be going out through the vent.
The unit also seems to turn itself off alot and is difficult to restart.

Are you sure there is not a vent obstruction?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No vent obstruction...how is it supposed to work?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
email says i have a response...i don't see any

That is a natural draft unit, you may want to install an exhaust fan kit like this.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician