Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a samsung steam dryer that is 5 years old. Just

Customer Question
i have a samsung steam...
i have a samsung steam dryer that is 5 years old. Just recently i have noticed a lot of condensation and dampness in the dryer. i clean the lint out after every dryer load. what could be causing this? It drys just fine!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

What causes this is a blocked vent to the outside on the unit. Check the vent pipe to the outside. If the dryer vent is clear and the dryer is in a cold place warm air can draft in the machine and condenser in the dryer as well.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician