Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Unit always ran well, cooling everything on low setting, now

Customer Question
we have to tuen it...
Unit always ran well, cooling everything on low setting, now we have to tuen it up almost all the way for cood cooling.
Thanks Ron Emerson24gd44
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The coils on the unit just need to be cleaned, what happens is the coils on the unit get built up with dirt and gunk and then the air does not get pulled across the coils as it should causing it to not cool as well as it should, you will need to remove the unit from the window and take it out of the case and clean both the front and back coils. Here is a video that shows how or will give an idea of what needs to be done - click here for video

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi there,

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson