Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Propane kitchenaid cooktop spark is there on all burners gas

Customer Question
propane kitchenaid cooktop...
propane kitchenaid cooktop spark is there on all burners gas smell BUT no flame...is clean...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Can you light all the burners with a match still? If so, what does the flame look like? Mostly blue with yellow flickers? 1 inch long? etc...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why do I need to light it with a match when all 4 burners spark??

It's part of the testing process...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am fearful of doing this for some reason....

I'm not sure what to say. If I was out your house I would have to do the same thing. If you have a grill lighter you should be a safe distance from the burner in case the flame is too large.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is this going to show????

Sorry, I have asked you to do a very simple task and your not comfortable with it and we haven't moved on in 18 minutes now so I'm going to opt out and wish you the best. I would suggest calling a technician out to your house to do this for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem....I have a repair guy coming later this week...thanks for your help...
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech do you still need help?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician