John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I started my machine without the water on. Got an error

Customer Question

I started my machine without the water on. Got an error message. Now the only light on is the door lock light and the pump is trying to run. We unplugged it and let it set a while - but that didn't clear it.
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: 8 months old. No
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If we can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks for responsing. In the meantime - we were able to figure out the problem ourselves.

Ok no problem