How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Watts Premier RO Pure system that I have installed

Customer Question

I have a Watts Premier RO Pure system that I have installed and it appears to be installed correctly. Problem is, there is a hole in the back of the faucet that shoots the water out, when turned on. It is supposed to be there and how can I fix it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a subscription customer I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our Subscription Customers!

What faucet is it? Is it part of the Watts Premier or can you take a pic of it and upload it so I can see what you are seeing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a female and have zero experience doing this. My father passed away nearly 3 years ago and now I have to pick up where he left off. The faucet I am speaking of is the RO faucet that came with the system. NOWHERE in the instruction manual or the site is there a mention of the faucet base having a hole in it. I don't know if this is standard or something else.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Could you take a picture of the hole and upload it here or maybe a couple pics so I can see it?