Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I'm looking for Comparable replacement parts For my

Customer Question
I'm looking for Comparable replacement...
I'm looking for Comparable replacement parts
For my Thermador cook top CV2136
Part # 14-11-788 terminal block and 486162 8" element
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Those parts are available below.

Element

Block

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are these parts compatible with my Thermador CV2136. I just need to make sure because I was told that the parts are no longer made!
And if I purchase them and they are not comparable can they be returned?

Yes, the element is the OEM for that exact model and the other is the the same block but branded with a different name. That company I linked you top allows returns for a year, no matter what!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is the block easy to put in... My husband will be doing it?

Sorry, that was for another question.

Yes, that block is easy to wire and comes with complete instructions and everything needed to install.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok... I'll let my husband know.
Thank you for your help!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Kelly..
I was looking over the part reconditions you gave me last night. With regards ***** ***** replacement element for my Thermador cook top. Why did you not recommend the terminal box that goes with it? Will that box not work with my older stove top?
And will the wire kit work the the element you recommended?
I called the company to ask them and the lady was of no help!!!

You can use the Thermador block, if you wish. However, it comes with no wires and is much more expensive than the one I sent you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But will they work with my model since it is so old and parts are no longer made? And will the wire kit work with the element you recommended?

They are the exact parts for your exact model, if you order the block that is listed with the element link I sent you. The universal block I sent will work, buit if you want the exact parts your model calls for, order both the block and element on the element link I sent you.

Kelly, Appliance Technician