Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have. Microwave (m#40180083700) it's showing a error

Customer Question

Hello I have. Microwave (m#40180083700) it's showing a error message 5E or SE tried unplugging it and plug it back 5 min. Later but it shows it again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your microwave. Error SE means that your touch control pad is shorted or has a stuck button. This is not something you can just reset I'm afraid, the entire touch control pad would need to be replaced to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number. The good news is that it only costs about $30 for this model.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.