Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE microwave oven part number JVM1752SP1SS. I open

Customer Question

I have a GE microwave oven part number JVM1752SP1SS. I open the door and the fan comes on. I've replaced the two door micro switches. Still have same problem! Any advice?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So it sounds like you're on the right track. The only thing that can cause your issue is one of the 3 door switches or the display board. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to test the door switches. Test them like in the video and if any of them test bad then replace it otherwise if they all test good then replace the display board.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.