Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am trying to unassemble my old Kenmore ultra wash

Customer Question
hello Mike, JA: I'll do all...
hello Mike,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I am trying to unassemble my old Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher 665.15762, how do i unassemble the grinder
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: ultra wash dishwasher 665.15762
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The manual on that motor module is attached!

Kelly, Appliance Technician