Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Samsung refrigerator model number rs261mdbp quit working.

Customer Question

my Samsung refrigerator model number rs261mdbp quit working. freezer doesn't freeze and refrigerator isn't cooling. what do I do ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Ok can you check and see if the compressor and fan next to the compressor is running behind the unit.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Check compressor and fan. Then what ? How is that suppose to help ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's not running

OK if that is not running you have a control issue on the unit. You would need to replace the main control board in the back of the unit to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!