Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I cannot turn off the door light on my LG side by side. It

Customer Question
I cannot turn off the...
I cannot turn off the door light on my LG side by side.
It is the same button as my filter and I just changed my filter and reset the filter indicator light...
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1 1/2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I am aware
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do you mean the inside door light?

John, Home Appliance Technician