Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I just replaced a water filter on a Samsung RF263. Now the

Customer Question
I just replaced a water...
I just replaced a water filter on a Samsung RF263. Now the fridge and temperature controls read OF. When I attempt to reset they keep going back to OF
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: 2 years old it is a RF263be
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What work? I just want to make sure the temperature settings are accurate and get rid of the OF on the control panel.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You have turned the unit the off or in DEMO mode, watch this video to get that corrected on your unit. If you still need help let me know!

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician