Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a maytag dual control refrigerator. the freezer side

Customer Question

I have a maytag dual control refrigerator. the freezer side is working great. The Fridge side is not getting cold. Any suggestions on what I should check?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It may be 12858102
I see another number MSD2651HES
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you still there

Yes I was just checking your model, can you remove the back panel in the freezer to see if it is all frosted over?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The freezer is working great. its just the fridge side that isn't working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok so I got a message that no one can call right now. You asked me to remove the back, I really have no idea how to do thatok so I got the message that no one can call right now. You asked me to remove the back to check the freezer, but the freezer is working fine. Do you still suggest that I remove the back?

Your payment failed for a phone call can you fix that and I can call you no problem

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.